Lab Media (click to play slideshows and videos)
- Check out Os' op-ed on lessons to be learned from COVID-19 about the links between human and nature, featured in Scientific American.
- Annise's feature in The Atlantic on invasive earthworms.
- Read Alex's perspective on being LGBTQ+ in science featured in Elsevier Connect
- Check out the Climate Solutions blog post on frightened grasshoppers and carbon storage.
- Lose the predators and emissions go up: read the hype from Dror, Aspen and Os' carbon experiments at Mongabay.com and E&ENews
Popular Magazine & Blog Features
Schmitz lab gatherings
Photos from our lab get-togethers throughout the years!
Kevin's fieldwork in Panama
Kevin's video showing his camera trapping work along mammal canopy highways in Panama during winter 2012-2013.
Jennie's fieldwork in India
Jennie's 2011-2012 fieldwork on tiger and leopard livestock depredation in Kanha Tiger Reserve, India.
Karin's fieldwork in the Yale Myer's Forest, CT
Karin and the Schmitzers set up field cages for spider-insect experiments in summer 2012.
Colin's fieldwork in Greece
Colin's preliminary research expedition on lizards on the islands of Greece during summer 2012.